Hello,

I have a microsoft .avi video that I generated in Win 7 using Cam Studio on the desktop at 60fps. The video is blacked out when I try to use it in cinelerra 2.2, but the audio is still there.

I tried the .avi in Pitivi which says that it's missing a "Microsoft video 1 decoder," but I don't know where to find it. I figure the same thing is happening in Cinelerra, that windoze has done something strange to the .avi that needs decoding.

How can I get this decoder or convert that .avi, so I get a video to edit in Cinelerra? Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Randolph