Hello All

If anything the all thing is clearly confusing in Cinelerra.
Is the colorspace in Settings for the result or the color space displayed ?

We don't have a REC709 converter like we have a RGB<->REC601.
FFmpeg does not seem to have this option of REC709 and if you want to
encode in H264 HD I understand the gamut is REC709.

REC601 is for standard TV (DV, DVD)

Once we are finished with the final corrections of the C41 plugin with
Florent I aim to make a RGB<->REC709, a matter of changing numbers in
the equations of the actual plugin for REC601. Unless someone can show
me it's useless.

What is happening is that with new gamuts / codecs etc if you want to
follow specs it seems that farm rendering becomes less and less possible
and something like DrQueue would take over using the external encoders
like ffmpeg or mencoder.

And if so ... Kdenlive could well be an option on the long term (I hope
not) unless Lumiera eventually becomes available.
Just my thoughts.
Cheers
Edouard