On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 10:57 AM,  <user...@gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi Einar,
> yes, it is the same problem as at  http://irclog.cinelerra.org/2012/9/23 at
> 18:30.
> I had tried to get help on that day via IRC.
>
> Here is the output of "aplay -l"
> card 0: Intel [HDA Intel], device 0: STAC92xx Analog [STAC92xx Analog]
>   Subdevices: 1/1
>   Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
> card 0: Intel [HDA Intel], device 1: STAC92xx Digital [STAC92xx Digital]
>   Subdevices: 1/1
>   Subdevice #0: subdevice #0

ok - seems normal

You did not answer the question:
>> What is the Alsa device in Cinelerra playback preferences?

According to irclog you have a problem with your home directory:
<DellA> also this : pulseaudio[1618]: [pulseaudio] authkey.c: Failed
to load authorization key '/etc/timidity/.pulse-cookie': No such file
or directory
18:45:04        <DellA> and this: pulseaudio[1618]: [autospawn] core-util.c:
Home directory /etc/timidity not ours.

Something points to wrong place. Home directory should not be in /etc,
normally it is under /home

What is the output of  'echo $HOME' ? The pointer to home should be
fixed first of all.

Next queston: what type of file you try to play with cinelerra?
Cinelerra decoding may silently fail - symptoms: black video, silence
in audio. Decoding may fail independently (video is decoded audio
not). Look at http://www.g-raffa.eu/Cinelerra/HOWTO/get_media_ready.html
Standard PAL DV or VOB should work.

Einar