On 06/11/12 03:03, Nicola Ferralis wrote:
BC

Once again, the current cinelerra PPA is compiled from source (CV) for Ubuntu, in fact it is for pretty much every recent release. The current binaries are based on the codebase 2.2 with the recent patches. I am not sure why you keep saying that CV is not compiled from source for CV.

I have no interest nor motivation to make another ppa for the HW, maybe someone else can take that task. When time will allow me, I will try to modify the package names to reflect that what is in the PPA really is cinelerra-cv.

NF

Ummm, what would you compile it from other than the source? :-)

I looked at this-

http://cinelerra.org/getting_cinelerra.php

which shows that Cinelerra CV has not been compiled for Ubuntu for quite some time - but I got my copy updated only a few hours ago with the latest update release made available only some 4 hours ago (at the time of writing this).

BC

--
Using openSUSE 12.2 x86_64 KDE 4.9.2 & kernel 3.6.5-1 on a system with-
AMD FX 8-core 3.6/4.2GHz processor