> First bug found in new engine; 8-bit modes with alpha were not
> clamping alpha during blending
>
> Patch attached
>
> Monty

Hi,

As a user and packager of Cinelerra I'd really like to say thanks to you
Monty (and Einar also of course) for the recent substantial bugfixes to
Cinelerra. Although I'm not exactly a stranger to patching and compiling
I'm a little confused about which branch to GIT clone to try some of these
new features out and give feedback.

Is there a GIT branch with both Monty and Einar's recent fixes all
included? Second to that are there enough fixes accumulated to put
together a 2.3 release in the near future?

Thanks again and keep up the great work!

-GLEN