On 04.05.2013 17:24, Raffaella Traniello wrote:
Ciao!

I'm having problems following the CinCV mailing list because the messages arrive days late and get lost in my too-full inbox.

On 04/29/2013 11:12 PM, Rolf Steinort wrote:
I am already hosting the http://gimpmagazine.org and my project,
http://meetthegimp.org on a dedicated server in France. I could host
cinelerra.org for free. The server costs are already covered by
donations from both projects.

Great!
Would that cover also the technical maintenance?

That depends on what is to be done. I keep Wordpress, a DokuWiki and a SMF-Forum running and up to date. And I take care of the domains and the nameserver entries.

I closed the forum and the wiki to "self service" registration - it was too much SPAM. It's now e-mail and ask. Works well, but keeps perhaps some people away.

So it would include all the above stuff and perhaps more if it is easy enough to learn.

Rolf