Can't afford it. Looks like the .com .net .org names are going to be all
squatted or taken, but it was just 1 project in a lifetime of others.
----- Original Message -----
From: Richard Baverstock
Sent: 10/15/13 12:36 PM
To: cinelerra@skolelinux.no, broadc...@earthling.net,
cinelerra-ow...@skolelinux.no
Subject: Re: Transferring cinelerra.org

The http://cinelerra.org  domain is about to expire, so I need to know who to
transfer it to.

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 2:57 PM, Richard Baverstock <
richard.baverst...@gmail.com > wrote:
Since I'm no longer really involved in the project, and haven't been for years,
I'd like to transfer the domain to either Adam or the current leads in the
unofficial version.

If Adam is not on this list, does anyone know his current email address?

Who is currently leading the unofficial version (or who is maintaining the web
presence)?

Thanks,
Richard