Hi! Ahmad Cheikh Moussa wrote: > Hi! >> >> Mar 29 18:53:31.284 MEST: IP: s=10.1.15.66 (Vlan963), d=1.2.3.10, len 76, >> FIB policy match >> Mar 29 18:53:31.284 MEST: IP: s=10.1.15.66 (Vlan963), d=1.2.3.10, >> g=10.5.1.1, len 76, FIB policy routed >> >> Before the change I only got errors that the routing policy does not work. > > The policy matchs now, but the packet are still sent outside the tunnel, > although the next-hop has to be reached via tunnel interface. > If I make an extended ping from the router to the next-hop, then I can > see the packet goes through the tunnel. >
Now it works. I've changed the encryption domain (traffic which have to go through the ipsec tunnel) so that everything goes to the tunnel exempt one network and with that it works. But I'am still curios about the config with virtual-access interface. Is there any cisco guy, who can sends an example config ? The problem I had was that when the tunnel is established the router is not reachable via the external IP. In this case the ip of dialer 1 (DSL dialin). Regards, Ahmad -- Ahmad Cheikh-Moussa ISP-Technik NetUSE AG Dr.-Hell-Straße, 24107 Kiel, Germany Telefon: +49 431 2390 400 -- Telefax: +49 431 2390 499 Service: [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- http://NetUSE.DE/ Vorstand: Andreas Seeger (Vorsitz), Dr. Roland Kaltefleiter, Dr. Jörg Posewang Aufsichtsrat: Detlev Hübner (Vorsitz) Sitz der AG: Kiel, HRB 5358 USt.ID: DE156073942 Diese E-Mail enthält vertrauliche oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen. Das unbefugte Kopieren dieser E-Mail oder die unbefugte Weitergabe der enthaltenen Informationen ist nicht gestattet. The information contained in this message is confidential or protected by law. Any unauthorised copying of this message or unauthorised distribution of the information contained herein is prohibited. _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
