Afsheen Bigdeli wrote:

> I've decided to remove the WS-C3750G-16TD-E from the stack and use it as 
> a standalone. However, as it's now running the advanced IP services 
> firmware that the 3750G's had, I've found an odd problem: the switch 
> powers on, passes all self tests, loads IOS; when I log in and configure 
> it, it functions properly, routes traffic,  and for the most part works 
> without issue, but I'm unable to do a 'write mem', or anything else that 
> reads or writes to flash:

Afsheen,

You've referred to the 3750 switches as Metro 3750's a number of times.
This may be due to your application of the switches, but do not confuse
the Cat3750 and 3750-E switches with the 3750 Metro's which are a
different beast.

As far as I'm aware, the 3750-E needs a different image to the vanilla
3750. For a start you should ensure you have the correct image.

Also 12.2(25)SED has been deferred - you should move to 12.2(25)SEEx/SEG
or 12.2(35)SEx (puns aside).

If you still have problems, please post the exact image you're running
and the actual errors you're receiving.

Regards,
Brad
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to