Group, There have been a couple of good suggestions and some progress on this. Here is my latest findings and my suspect.
In the debug linked to in the Original Post, the TFTP of the d10_walledgarden config failes although I can download it manually from the router, during the brief period of time where the int is up/up. I did a debug tftp packet and events and I get this at the time of that failure 00:09:23: 563.657 CMAC_LOG_LOADING_CONFIG_FILE d10_walledgarde n.cm 00:09:23: TFTP: Sending read request 00:09:23: TFTP: Received block 1, socket_id 0x80DDB61C 00:09:23: TFTP: Sending ACK for block 1, socket_id 0x80DDB61C 00:09:23: TFTP: Received block 2, socket_id 0x80DDB61C 00:09:23: TFTP: Sending ACK for block 2, socket_id 0x80DDB61C 00:09:23: TFTP: Received block 3, socket_id 0x80DDB61C 00:09:23: TFTP: Sending ACK for block 3, socket_id 0x80DDB61C 00:09:23: TFTP: Received block 4, socket_id 0x80DDB61C 00:09:23: TFTP: Sending ACK for block 4, socket_id 0x80DDB61C 00:09:23: TFTP: Received block 5, socket_id 0x80DDB61C 00:09:23: TFTP: Sending ACK for block 5, socket_id 0x80DDB61C 00:09:23: TFTP: Received block 6, socket_id 0x80DDB61C 00:09:23: TFTP: Sending ACK for block 6, socket_id 0x80DDB61C 00:09:23: TFTP: Received block 7, socket_id 0x80DDB61C 00:09:23: TFTP: Sending ACK for block 7, socket_id 0x80DDB61C 00:09:23: TFTP: Received block 8, socket_id 0x80DDB61C 00:09:23: TFTP: Sending ACK for block 8, socket_id 0x80DDB61C 00:09:23: TFTP: Received block 9, socket_id 0x80DDB61C 00:09:23: TFTP: Sending ACK for block 9, socket_id 0x80DDB61C 00:09:23: TFTP: Sending error 3 Buffer overflow 00:09:23: 563.950 CMAC_LOG_CONFIG_FILE_TFTP_FAILED -1 00:09:23: 563.954 CMAC_LOG_CONFIG_FILE_PROCESS_COMPLETE 00:09:23: 563.954 CMAC_LOG_RESET_CONFIG_FILE_READ_FAILED 00:09:23: 563.958 CMAC_LOG_STATE_CHANGE reset_interface _state 00:09:23: 563.958 CMAC_LOG_STATE_CHANGE reset_hardware_ state 00:09:24: 564.480 CMAC_LOG_STATE_CHANGE wait_for_link_u p_state Notice the error 3 Buffer overflow, any ideas on how to fix that one? I checked show buffers and their was failures on the small buffers, I bumped those up to the point where I dont get failures but that didnt seem to affect this. Is that even the buffer that the debug speaks of? Thanks for the help. On 5/12/07, Kenny Long <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > Group, > > I have a Cisco UBR 924 with Coax connector connected to a known good coax > cable to Comcast. The coax run is known good, because using a Motorola > Surfboard I get connected and apr 9 Mbps down. > > When the cisco is connected instead of the motorala, the Comcast techs are > unable to change the MAC address on my account because they never see the > cisco come "online", from their view it is continually jumping from > "ranging" to "offline". > > From the cisco debugs I can see that it gets assigned a DHCP address and > is told to download a config file. > > I am looking for any help someone can offer. Thank you for your time. > > Within a couple of minutes of posting this I will have a file with the sh > ver, sh run, sh debug, and the debugs while the interface is doing as > described above posted at http://www.ipnerds.com/cisco-cable.txt . > > > Kenny Long > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
