Tony,

We made our DS-3 cables. We run a 60 ft cable using

Belden 735A1 (75 Ohms)
BNC-3 Connectors (75 Ohms)

I am using those cables for more than 3 years without any problems.

Regards,

Joseba



-----Mensaje original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] En nombre de Tony Varriale
Enviado el: Viernes, 25 de Mayo de 2007 04:55 p.m.
Para: [email protected]
Asunto: [c-nsp] DS3 Cables

Does anyone have a recommendation for DS3 cables for some CT3 cards that are

of high quality that I could specify the length (<6 foot needed)?  Obviously

only 75-ohm RG-59 need apply.

Please respond with experience only.

The Cisco cables are great but I am looking for different lengths.  Various 
non-cisco cables I have tried in the past had some issues (such as the 
barrel not fitting correctly).

TIA!

tv 

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/


_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to