Omar,

For MPLS to function properly you need to have host routes to the
loopbacks which are used as the router-ID (or actually next-hop). You
need the routes in the CEF table, and coming from any IGP (or static,
but not BGP)

Arie 

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of omar parihuana
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 20:58 PM
To: nsp
Subject: [c-nsp] MPLS VPN with two IGPs

Hi List,

Maybe my question is stupid, and I'm wrong, but I need some suggestion,
rightnow I have a MPLS network running OSPF, new sites has been added
with IS-IS but now we need establish VPN between OSPF domain and IS-IS
domain is possible it? I have connectivity with both domains.

Thanks in advanced.

Rgds.

--
Omar E.P.T
-----------------
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to