Hi, I've had 4 E1's (slightly bigger then your American T1's I believe) running off a 2621 in a MLPPP configuration, the CPU was maxed and the router become sluggish. I soon upgraded to a 3640 which done the job fine. The 2611 had no routing protocols, ACL's or netflow.
After all that I soon upgraded / downgraded it to a E1 mux that spat out 4 E1's over Ethernet (much nicer) The 2800 will do it fine, I've currently got one terminating 4 E1's at a different site with all sorts of PBR running, EIGRP, VRF's, QoS is applied in form of policing and marking down and the router rarely gets above 30% cpu loading with all 4 E1's being fully utilized. Regards, Daniel -----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mark Kent Sent: Tuesday, 3 July 2007 4:04 AM To: [email protected] Subject: [c-nsp] Four T1 on small cisco router Hello, What is the least expensive cisco solution that can handle four data T1 circuits? I'm thinking it might be a used 7200, but I can't convince myself that a 2600 or 2800 won't do it. Thanks, -mark _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
