I've got a 3750 set up to monitor some switchports, and have the SPAN
destination 
terminated into a 7206-G2  ethernet port.

On the 7206, I've configured an L2TPv3 pseudowire, using the
"internetworking ethernet"
modifier, and drive that tunnel across the wan to another 7206, where
the tunnel
is terminated.

I can see data coming across the tunnel, but I'm only seeing one side of
the "conversations"
as the 7206 seems to think that some addresses are "local" and won't
forward them, as
far as I can tell.

Is there any way to force the cisco to believe that all addresses are
foreign, and that it should
flood them through the L2TPv3 tunnel?   The tunnel is effectively one
way, in this case.

Thanks.

--
Leif Sawyer
(907) 868-0116  ||  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ||  [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Network & Security Engineer -- General Communication Inc.


_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to