Richard A Steenbergen wrote: > On Thu, Nov 01, 2007 at 02:17:08PM -0500, Justin Shore wrote: >> Does anyone know where we can get the uBR924 code at? I tried download >> from the EoL product page but the target page is missing. I've found a >> number of releases from 12.1 through 12.3 for various uBR900 series >> devices but none say 924. I'm not familiar enough with the product line >> to say is a 920 or 925 run the same code. >> >> We have 1 uBR924 that someone bought in the past for testing on our >> plant. It hasn't been used in years but we thought we'd dust it off and >> see if it still works. Perhaps we could get diagnostic details out of >> it to help troubleshoot plant issues or find some other use for it. > > I went down this route myself (for no particular reason other than > geekiness of being able to see interesting docsis details which are hidden > in residential grade equipment) and was quickly beaten down into the kind > of submission that makes one happy to buy a $50 linksys cable modem. >
I'll add that aforementioned friend did indeed buy a Linksys cable modem after the 924 magically stopped working the morning we were to have a LAN party at his house. =) We figure that the cable company upgraded something that morning that was incompatible with the 924. ~Seth _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
