Suitable not to forget to enable persistence of ifindex and cbqos objects index otherwise your brain will be damaged so as irreversible :-)
HiH and HnY Rachid -----Message d'origine----- De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Jean-Christophe Varaillon Envoyé : mardi 8 janvier 2008 13:48 À : 'Rivo Tahina RAZAFINDRATSIFA'; [email protected] Objet : Re: [c-nsp] traffic shaping on 7200 Hi, > If c: only use 10Mbps, how can I share it to a: and b:? I would say that if your classes are Class Based Weighted Faire Queuing. > How can I monitor (graph) the bandwidth usage for the 3 classes? You can graph each class using MRTG and the relevant OID (.1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.166.1.15.1.1.7.x.y, where x and y are dynamically given by your router, x might represent the policy and y the class). Doing an snmpwalk to your router and checking from cisco site will help you identifying your own x.y (http://tools.cisco.com/Support/SNMP/do/BrowseOID.do?local=en) HTH Christophe _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
