That would be a great application for l2tpv3, assuming you don't need to move a huge amount of data and don't have MPLS enabled.
Hit me up off-list for the config examples. John van Oppen Spectrum Networks LLC 206.973.8302 (Direct) 206.973.8300 (main office) -----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Geyer, Nick Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 5:47 PM To: [email protected] Subject: [c-nsp] Bridge L2 network across WAN Hi Everyone, I am hoping someone can help me out here. We have an old legacy network which is just a flat L2 network across multiple sites connected by fibre. For various reasons this fibre will no longer be available for use, so I need to find another way to keep this L2 network intact. There is a routed network between all the buildings, so I am hoping there is some sort of bridge scenario to carry this L2 traffic across. My plan at the moment was to connect these l2 switches at the sites into a 2811 at each site which in turn will be connected into the routed network. So basically I am after a way to bridge this l2 network across the 2811's/routed network. Any help would be extremely appreciated. Regards, Nikolas Geyer. _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
