[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I don't think the issue is that there are multiple answers, but that most
> likely people misread the questions and don't actually comprehend what is
> being asked. The last link that was sent out will probably let you know what
> topics you need to be familiar with (didn't read the link - sorry), but
> information about cisco's tests can be found on their website. I'm not a
> trainer or someone that helps people pass exams, but from listening to
> friends complain about cisco exams, it's usually been an issue of
> comprehension than incorrect answers or  "to many right answers".

Oh, and as an example, here's one I found in a sample test - may not
actually be an error found in a real test, but I've had two or three
questions which contained similar "bugs":

(Question is about correcting a misconfigured IP address on an interface)

Solution B: router(config-if) # clear ip address 195.168.45.23
255.255.255.253 [..]

And that WAS SUPPOSED TO be the correct answer ... sorry, but can you
blame _ME_ for complaining about a test that contains errors like that?
Is it really me not reading the question or answers right? How am I
supposed to pick the right answer when all given answers are wrong? I
think Cisco should take more care - either by providing decent test
questions (and answers) to the test centers, or by selecting better test
centers (if Cisco doesn't prepare the tests themselves)

-garry