-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1 Probably use route-map in with "set local-preference".
Hyun Dracul wrote: | Hi all, I am using two links for BGP. is there a way I can do preference to | use the other line first? Let's say I prefer neighbor yyyy | what config should I add below? Thanks! | | router bgp xxxx | no synchronization | bgp log-neighbor-changes | network 203.xxx.xxx.0 | aggregate-address 203.xxx.xxx.0 255.255.255.0 | neighbor 123.xxx.xxx.xxx remote-as zzzz | neighbor 123.xxx.xxx.xxx description *** BGP transit to PROVIDER 1 *** | neighbor 123.xxx.xxx.xxx password 7 011A08105E191200344F464D4B5C404A58 | neighbor 123.xxx.xxx.xxx ebgp-multihop 2 | neighbor 123.xxx.xxx.xxx version 4 | neighbor 123.xxx.xxx.xxx soft-reconfiguration inbound | neighbor 123.xxx.xxx.xxx prefix-list MARTIAN in | neighbor 123.xxx.xxx.xxx route-map itt_out-ISP1 out | | neighbor 124.xxx.xxx.xxx remote-as yyyy | neighbor 124.xxx.xxx.xxx description *** BGP transit to PROVIDER 2 *** | neighbor 124.xxx.xxx.xxx ebgp-multihop 2 | neighbor 124.xxx.xxx.xxx version 4 | neighbor 124.xxx.xxx.xxx soft-reconfiguration inbound | neighbor 124.xxx.xxx.xxx prefix-list MARTIAN in | neighbor 124.xxx.xxx.xxx route-map itt_out-ISP2 out | no auto-summary | | Regards, | Chris | _______________________________________________ | cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] | https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp | archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ | | -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v1.4.7 (MingW32) Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org iD8DBQFHoFC5ZkEzJIVS03MRAqx5AKCEq6ult1QlQrAWAOqq0gonN9d/ZwCeJap+ pQ3X8UuR1Vq87XMpGBolwcg= =a+Ay -----END PGP SIGNATURE----- _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
