I know that we've had 7201 vs 7301 cpu load discussions here before, but check out this graph:
http://a.mainstreet.net/7201.jpg I swapped a 7201 in for a 7301 Saturday evening and the Monday cpu load went from the 40's to the 50's. The box is doing this: LAN: 30 second input rate 176282000 bits/sec, 40918 packets/sec 30 second output rate 28761000 bits/sec, 11435 packets/sec LAN: 30 second input rate 175699000 bits/sec, 20292 packets/sec 30 second output rate 111621000 bits/sec, 39461 packets/sec Upstream (0/3): 30 second input rate 140955000 bits/sec, 47519 packets/sec 30 second output rate 342654000 bits/sec, 57959 packets/sec CPU utilization for five seconds: 54%/53%; one minute: 52%; five minutes: 52% PID Runtime(ms) Invoked uSecs 5Sec 1Min 5Min TTY Process 46 2800 142161 19 0.08% 0.03% 0.02% 0 Per-Second Jobs 74 1108 4356194 0 0.08% 0.05% 0.06% 0 ACCT Periodic Pr 88 17448 8679 2010 0.08% 0.16% 0.04% 2 SSH Process One bgp neighbor, "ip flow ingress" on all interfaces, nothing else special. I'm looking for someone to tell me something reassuring :-) Thanks, -mark _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
