On Wed, 11 Jun 2008, Ozgur Guler wrote: For a better reference try: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk365/technologies_configuration_example09186a0080094309.shtml
-Hank
Conditional route advertisement might help... http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/iproute/command/reference/irp_bgp3.html#wp1012658 --- On Wed, 11/6/08, Gary Roberton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: From: Gary Roberton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: [c-nsp] BGP default route To: [email protected] Date: Wednesday, 11 June, 2008, 1:44 PM Hi I have three routers, R1 > R2 > R3. R1 advertises a default route to R2 by using default-originate R2 advertises a default route to R3 by using default-originate However, I only want R2 to advertise to R3 if it receives the default route from R1. In other words if connectivity is lost between R1 and R2 I dont want R2 adveetising the default route to R3 as the path won't be valid. Ideas? _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ __________________________________________________________ Sent from Yahoo! Mail. A Smarter Email http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
_______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
