Apologies for being unclear. I am referring to the IKE/ipsec endpoint.

Suppose the clients have configured a profile that connects to

vpn.example.com

Which has a ttl of 24hrs.

So if I want to be nice, I ensure that the new and old address work at the same time and then I update the DNS entry.

Except one is actually the ASA's outside interface address and the other isnt.

Thanks,

Joe

Christian Koch wrote:
can you elaborate? do you mean create a pool of ip's for ravpn users to grab from?

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 7:03 PM, Joe Maimon <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    Hey all,

    I am trying to get a new range of IP addresses on a asa/pix to work
    for vpn clients.

    Doesnt seem to work.

    Can anyone share any tips?

    Thanks,

    Joe


    _______________________________________________
    cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
    <mailto:[email protected]>
    https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
    archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/


_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to