It also works in 12.0S too. 12.0(21)+

Aaron

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 9:27 AM, Justin Shore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It works fine here.  I use it for all my infrastructure links between Cisco
> gear (and only Cisco gear).  More specifically IOS devices.  I don't believe
> FWSMs, IDSMs, ASAs, etc have support for it.  I never tried but I'd
> seriously doubt it.
>
> Justin
>
>
> Vikas Sharma wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> has anyone used /31 network instead of /30? I believe this is recommended
>> to
>> use /31 network? Need expert comments.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Vikas Sharma
>> _______________________________________________
>> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
>> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
>> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
>>
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
>
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to