Thanks.... I believe I may have not quite explained it properly what I was
looking at.... got some offline replies but they were not what I'm after...

Have a spare router that I was going to fire up and make reachable via
telnet - this router was going to talk iBGP to our core routers 

I was hoping someone had a config they could share for this router - from a
security perspective and command levels primarily.... understand the BGP
part ;)

Thanks,

Paul


-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Shaun R.
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 2:05 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] Route View Router Config

I would be interested in this too.


~Shaun

"Paul Stewart" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message 
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> I'm looking at firing up a router that will become a public route view
> box....
>
> Folks could telnet to it and view our BGP tables, run traceroutes etc....
> same deal as route-views.routeviews.org on a much smaller scale specific 
> to
> our own tables....
>
> Anyone have a pre-built Cisco config for such purpose they could share? 
> If
> not I'll have to build a secure version but thought it's worth asking
> first...;)
>
> Take care,
>
> Paul
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
> 


_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to