I would probably try SXF14 or SXH1. It really depends on what you are doing. SXH3 hasn't really receive great praise from what I've heard so far.

tv
----- Original Message ----- From: "matthew zeier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <cisco-nsp@puck.nether.net>
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2008 2:01 PM
Subject: [c-nsp] Sup720, SXH or SXF?

Upgrading a couple 6503s from Sup32s to Sup720-3BXLs. TAC is recommending one of the following images:

-- s72033-adventerprisek9_wan-mz.122-33.SXH3a.bin
-- s72033-adventerprisek9_wan-mz.122-18.SXF15.bin

When asked what the difference was, the best I got back was:

> Their only main difference is on the naming convention for IOS. SXF15 is
> the latest on the SXF train where the patches and sotware fixed for
> documented bugs were integrated while SHX3a is the latest on the SXH
> train. The new name designed our development Engineers for new code
train.

Any recommendations on which train I should be on? The Sup32s are running SXF5.