On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 22:19:40 +0200
 Nathan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 12:54 PM, Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer)
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Nathan <> wrote on Monday, October 20, 2008 10:29 AM:
In effect, I want to extend the VC coming in on one PE so that it
(L3) terminates on another PE.

you need the "routed pseudowire" feature, but this is currently only
supported on the 7600

I decided to xconnect the physical edge router's ATm interface to a third router that has L2 connectivity to the router I want the L3 to
terminate on. Should work, right ?

My problem is now that the ATM subinterface does not recognize the xconnect command at all :-( (On Fa and Gi subinterfaces no problem). I've tried with and without atm route-bridged ip, on the off-chance
that the command might reappear, but no such luck.

Is this a limitation of the interface type or a lack that is corrected in some more recent IOS? What would the Cisco "feature" be? This is a
7206 G1 running c7200-js-mz.123-21.bin.

Thanks,
--
Nathan