If blocking egress multicast doesn't cause any issues in your appliances, you could give "switchport block multicast" a try on their ports.

--
Tassos

Leif Sawyer wrote on 13/11/2008 21:34:
All -

 I've got two 3750's acting in an HSRP failover environment for some
critical services.

HSRP is running on a vlan interface.

We have a number of appliances that are dual-homed across the switches,
living on the particular VLAN.

We've been experiencing an issue with one of our appliances, and the
vendor
has come back and asked us to filter out HSRP messages on the physical
interfaces
connected to their appliance.

Is there a way to filter the HSRP messages from going out a switchport?

They're currently configured with portfast and bpdufiltering enabled.

Thanks.