Paul Stewart wrote:
Hi there..

We have a 7606 that's been running for 30 weeks now with no problems.
Starting a few days ago, we'd had two incidents where a supervisor card has
reloaded.  With SSO redundancy mode in place, the impact hasn't been too
major but definitely enough to get our attention ;(  The chassis has a pair
of sup720-3BXL's in place so with two switchovers now in place, it's back to
running on the same sup card it was when this started.

I have my doubts about sudden hardware failures - thinking more of a
software related issue??

Current image is 12.2(33)SRC Advanced Enterprise and I'm considering
upgrading to 12.2(33)SRD Advanced Enterprise and looking for feedback..
We get a lot of random reboots with SRD. I believe it's either related to our SIP/SPAs or MST.

The device I've downgraded to SRC2 is behaving much better.

adam.
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to