Could be a routing issue on the pix; do you get any syslog msgs about "no route . . . "; traffic could be coming in on the "dmz" interface but leaving out the default route to say like the "outside" interface.

If this is indeed the case then create a route statement:
"route <your_ip_addr> 255.255.255.255 dmz"

Regards,
Ge Moua | Email: moua0...@umn.edu

Network Design Engineer
University of Minnesota | Networking & Telecommunications Services

chloe K wrote:
Hi all
I enable the http and snmp community in dmz 192 network http server enable
http 192.168.0.0 255.255.255.0 dmz
snmp-server community aaabbbb but I can't access both (httpd and snmpwalk) in any hosts of 192.168.0.0 network What am I doing wrong? Thank you

--------------------------------- Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail _______________________________________________