Chris Phillips wrote:
The MTU definitely needs to be the same, in my experience. However, I am somewhat new to MPLS and am very much still in the learning process. But, that would be the first thing that I would change.

I'm in the same boat for L2VPNs. I have somewhat better knowledge of L3VPNs at this point. We're just now really diving into L2VPNs.

I did change the MTU and that fixed it. That presents a design issue for me which I detailed in a self-reply to the list. I'm now trying to figure out what best practice is for EoMPLS on sub-ints when the sub-int involves customer and infrastructure VLANs. The best answer may be to not mix them. Thoughts?

Thanks
 Justin