I'd imagine you aren't completely redistributing your bgp tables into OSFP, and from your diagram I'll assume you are doing ibgp between your edge routers already. So build a prefix list, and route-map, which permits only the default route from bgp. Redistribute the bgp process into ospf, based on that route-map, as an E1 type. This will put the default into your ospf area, and traffic will flow towards the closest exit. If you rather a primary/secondary, use the ospf E2 type and assign a large metric to your secondary.
I haven't checked the syntax, but this should probably point you in the right direction. !On your BGP routers ! ip prefix-list bgp_default->ospf seq 5 permit 0.0.0.0/0 ip prefix-list bgp_default->ospf seq 100 deny 0.0.0.0/0 ge 1 le 24 ! route-map bgp->ospf permit 10 match ip address prefix-list bgp_default->ospf ! router ospf 100 ! I assign an arbitrary site ID, and then prepend my AS onto it but whatever suits you, tag is optional ! select your own metric-type and metric depending on the exit behavior you want. redistribute bgp 65535 metric-type 2 metric 100 tag 6553501 route-map bgp->ospf ! ! --Pete _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
