Hi everyone,

I've got a couple of questions regarding the use of iBGP and OSPF.

I've got:

rtrA - connected to Internet, and routes some prefixes of my /21 (and v6
/32) to the infrastructure/servers

rtrB - private eBGP peering with another company, and connects some
multihome clients with eBGP (they use space from our /21 and advertise
back to us with private AS). Also has numerous prefixes from our /21 on
the client facing sides. For these clients, our edge is their default
gateway for the prefix

rtrC - connects the multihomed clients secondary connection with a lower
eBGP preference, and also has a few prefixes from the /21 for other
access clients

Currently, I use OSPF to share the loopback interface IPs, and use iBGP
for the rest.

For the prefixes at the client access edge that are put in place
statically, I advertise them to the other internal peers via iBGP. Would
it be best to leave it this way, or to put this address space into the
IGP instead, and have BGP only announce the actual eBGP learnt routes?

Also, should all of my routers have a pull-up route for the entire /21,
or just for the prefixes that they house?

Thanks,

Steve