Hi All I am new in cisco and trying to config the access list in my switch
My switch ip is 192.168.0.118 I am trying to block the http traffic in the host 192.168.0.115 When I do it in, I can not accces the switch ! But I can access http://192.168.0.115 Can you help what is wrong? Can you give me examples? access-list 120 deny tcp any host 192.168.0.115 eq www any log access-list 120 remark restrict www traffic to host 192.168.0.115 access-list 120 permit ip any host 192.168.0.115 (config)#interface vlan1 (config-if)#ip access-group 120 in I also don't understand the access list only for deny 192.168.0.115. Why it blocks me in switch 192.168.0.118. but 192.168.0.115 is still fine? More Questions: ls access-list in switch same as router also? and Can you give me example to have access list for 3 hours? Thank you for your help. _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
