Can you try to specify the outgoing interface in your static vrf route and test again?
2009/2/6 <[email protected]> > Hey, > > Got a strange behavior on a C3560 12.2(35)SE5. > > I am locally attached interface to 9.9.9.0/24 network where my next hop > 9.9.9.9 > is. This interface is member of vrf Internet > > I have a vrf static route, working perfect : > ip route vrf Internet 192.168.0.0 255.255.255.0 9.9.9.9 > > > As soon as I remove and replace this route by a tracked one, the IOS adds > the > "global" keyword. > I input this : > ip route vrf Internet 192.168.0.0 255.255.255.0 9.9.9.9 track 2 > and got this in the show run output : > ip route vrf Internet 192.168.0.0 255.255.255.0 9.9.9.9 global track 2 > > Leaking then occurs, traffic is not reaching next-hop 9.9.9.9, but rather > goes > to some router defined in the global routing table, which has a > 9.0.0.0/8entry. > My tracker object is correctly defined inside the vrf Internet and is > flagged > UP. > > I rollback to a non-tracked route : no global keayword added, no leaking, > everything is fine. > > Have no idea what's happening here. Got the same config on a 6509 > 12.2.33sxh, > works like a charm. What error did I do ? > > Jerome Covini > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
