You can connect the cards back to back and they should work fine. Just a couple of notes:

a) Set both POS interfaces to "clock source internal" because there is no network clock in a back to back configuration. b) Looks like the POM-OC3-MM and POM-OC3-SMIR optics are safe in a back to back configuration without optical pads. If you using the POM-OC3-SMLR you will need at least 10db pads on a short fiber patch. c) Make sure you to cross over the transit/receive on the back to back fibers patch cables. Clinton.
Gergely Antal wrote:
Hiall

I want to build a lab setup for education proposes and,
I have 2 7206 VXR's and each of them has a PA-POS-2OC3 card.
Is it somehow possible to cross-connect these cards or I need some active
equipment for this?