The good thing about METROIPACCESS is the routing and OAM features
(OAM features are also available on METROACCESS, the middle ground
between BASE and IPACCESS), the bad thing about METROIPACCES is its
cost. I don't know the cost structure or profit margins of your
service, but cash is known to be useful nowadays...

If you could post the results of the lab testing to the list, it would be nice.

I will do once completed.

To answer your queries on cost - I can live with METROIPACCESS if I need it, but as you identify if I can 'get away' with the cheaper feature set it'd be nice...

Regards

Pete