We are seeing consistent low TCP throughput over a dual gig etherchannel between two stacks of 3x 3750G + 1x 3750E and intermittent delays (ie. random slow ICMP ping times) on another 2x 3750G stack, all on 12.2(46)SE. All switches are doing L2/L3 forwarding and a small amount of EIGRP.

The stack with delayed ICMP has seemingly random high CPU load and this seems to correlate with the delayed ICMP packets; example:
        5Min Processes: 27% CPU
        Interrupts: 0% CPU
        Sum of all processes: 1.88% CPU

The other stacks haven't shown signs of ICMP delayed packets but still list high (40-100%) peaks of CPU utilisation. Can't see any indications of TCAM exhaustion on any switch (all desktop default SDM template).

Just thought I'd throw this to the list to see if anyone else has had something similar?

Tom