Hi,

does anybody know if the Cisco 876 is supporting LLQ on Dialer Interfaces (PPPoE over ATM)?

The Packets are classified correctly by NBAR:

    Class-map: ef (match-all)
      21 packets, 5124 bytes
      5 minute offered rate 1000 bps, drop rate 0 bps
      Match:  dscp ef (46)

and the dialer and corresponding virtual-access interface use Class- based queueing as queueing strategy:

Dialer1 is up, line protocol is up (spoofing)
   Interface is bound to Vi1
   Output queue: 0/1000/0 (size/max total/drops)

Virtual-Access1 is up, line protocol is up
  Queueing strategy: Class-based queueing

But I still expiernce a huge Jitter/Delay when I start other high volume TCP Connections.

Thanks in advance,

Jean