That should never happen and is possibly a bug.

Can you ping directly over the bundle to the ip address on the other side when it's broke? If not, go to the latest code and see if it's fixed...or do some debugging: 'sh ip cef for other side of bundle, debug ip packet, etc...

Rodney

Todd Shipway wrote:
We have several customers setup with T1's multilinked.  We are running into
a problem with a single multilink member bouncing causing routing issues.
When a single T1 member of a multilink group bounces, traffic to the overall
multilink interface stops and we have to manually shut and no shut the
multilink interface to get traffic flowing again.

Has anyone seen this before and if so, know what the issue may be?