Hi,

Anyone running LACP on links with latency about 10 ms or higher? With local links and latency ~1 ms we have no problems at all, it just works perfect, however recently we ran into strange issues with CRS-1 (IOS-XR 3.6.2) and LACP on remote links with latency 10 ms or higher. When we try to add a link into a bundle (CRS-1's name of the port-channel) which has already had an interface assigned and up, the whole bundle stops sending packets. The bundle-ether interface is up, however it does not send any packets. The only thing that helps is to deassign all ifaces from the bundle, shut them down, then enable then and add them to the bundle again.
Does anyone know any cisco bugs with LACP and IOS-XR?

Any help would be appreciated, regards,

--
Grzegorz Janoszka