On Tue, 18 Aug 2009, Graham Wooden wrote:

Oh, the fun.  I am not making much headway with this. After reading the Qos
on the PFC, I am even more lost. I can't seem to do any traffic shaping
within the map. I can't do the police cir, bandwidth percentage, etc.
Does anyone have any good working examples?

You can't do shaping (delaying packets) with LAN cards, you can only police. Bandwidth command under interface doesn't affect anything that has to do with forwarding of packets.

So basically, all policing you want to do, you need to do with absolute values and not percent.

--
Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swm...@swm.pp.se