Mikael Abrahamsson wrote:
You could probably look into the 1841 as well, it should be enough for your 20 megabit/s need.

Be careful with the 1841. Though all the MPLS commands are technically there, MPLS is not a supported feature on the 1841. Ie, a code update could remove the commands altogether and there would be nothing you could do about it. I don't have our lab 1841 accessible at the moment so I can't verify a suspicion of mine. I'm suspect that the interface MTU of the 1841 may not go above 1500. The 2811 is limited to 1600 and the 2821 jumps up to 9676.

Like Petere said, VRF-Lite may very well suit your needs. If VRF-Lite will work then you could scale down to smaller ISRs if you wanted.

Justin