Hi,

we just picked up an SA520 box for a customer, seems like a nice SOHO box ... anyway, while I got most everything working easily (after going through all kinds of hassle with the TrendMicro website registration for the filtering license), including web site filtering based on classification, but somehow filtering of virus files doesn't seem to be working - I've enabled all "Content Filter" options on the firewall page, but can still download the EICAR test signature without any intervention by the SA ...

Any idea what I might be missing here?

Tnx, Garry