On 24/03/10 11:57, Alexandr Gurbo wrote:

I can't found commands to enable ipv6 multicast routing in VRF. In
ipv4 networks it is - "ip multicast-routing vrf iptv". May be command
to enable ipv6 multicast routing in VRF do not need?

Please advice good datasheet for implementing dual stack multicast
solution with vrf-aware.

I don't think IPv6 VRF multicast is available.

It's a shame.

I guess the main reason is that, for MPLS, an IP-IP tunnelling format was specified (GRE-over-multicast between MPLS PEs). Presumably that work has not been done for IPv6.

I guess there's no IPv6 VRF-lite either, because so few platforms support ipv6 vrf-lite.