Hello

I am doing VRF lite on a 7200 to place PPPoA/PPPoE users into a VRF. My end of 
the PPP link terminates to a loopback in the customer's VRF and assigning the 
far end of the PPP link a routable IP address but still inside the VRF. It's 
all working well.

What I want to accomplish it to make that far end routable IP reachable either 
from the global table or a separate IP range for traffic graphing and ping 
testing. This monitoring segment needs to be able to reach any customer VRF as 
well as being globally routable. I am assigning the far end routers unique 
routable IP's so there is no overlap. 

We work around this on Ethernet and T1 customers by using a separate management 
VLAN or DLCI but we are limited to a single PVC on the DSL side.

Any advice?

Thanks
Dave


_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to