We've been using Brocade (Foundry before) for close to 10 years (ServerIron XL and ADX) and it works great, not much learning curve either.
-Drew -----Original Message----- From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Felix Nkansah Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 6:43 PM To: [email protected] Subject: [c-nsp] Server Load Balancer - Cisco vs Brocade vs F5 Hi All, I deployed a number of Cisco CSS load balancers for a client, about 2 years ago. However, they tell me today that they are unhappy with the product and are considering non-Cisco alternatives for their new projects. Interestingly, all they say is that they have "issues" with Cisco CSS; I don't know what those problems are. They are considering either of F5 BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager or Brocade ServerIron ADX platforms for their new server load-balancing needs. I was wondering if any of you have praises for the F5 and/or Brocade load-balancing offerings? Thanks. _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
