netflow?

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 3:39 PM, Marlon Duksa <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
> Does anyone knows if I can enable radius accounting per host on a Cisco
> platform (7600, ASR1K or even 10K; there is not support for residential
> subscribers on ASR9K as far as I know).
> I want to send interim-updates for each host to the accounting server. But
> if I have multiple hosts sharing the same qos template, then all the hosts
> are sharing the counters for the queues where I suspect the counters would
> be collected.
> Is there any way to enable a true per host accounting even if the hosts
> belong to the same subscriber?
> Thanks,
> Marlon
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
>



-- 

Regards,
Chris Knipe
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to