Whether somebody can answer my question? Help me please, If you had the same problem
2010/6/11 Anrey Teslenko <[email protected]> > Hello all, > > Does anyone have the experience in configuration of H-VPLS, using BGP as > discovery mechanism? > > I try to implement this in my network. Everything works fine, but there are > some problems. > I tune H-VPLS on cisco 7600 series with SIP-400 as uplink and downlink > interfaces. > I have trouble, when router has two uplinks interfaces - the first on Sip > 400 and the second on a LAN card > Detailed output is as follows for my VFI > > Local interface: VFI test VFI up > MPLS VC type is VFI, interworking type is Ethernet > Destination address: xx.xx.xx.xx, VC ID: 500, VC status: up > Output interface: none, imposed label stack {302 295} > Preferred path: not configured > Default path: active > Next hop: Invalid ADDR > > As result LDP signaling works fine, BGP autodiscovery works fine, however > pseudo wire has not found outgoing interface > Manual configuration of VFI allows to apply pseudoware-class with > preferred-path, but this configuration is poorly scalable > However in autodiscovery mode I couldn't apply preferred-path (Cisco say: > "Tunnel selection is not supported with autodiscovered neighbors.") > > So my question is: How to properly select output interface (SIP 400 instead > WS-X6704-10GE), configuring of H-VPLS and using BGP autodiscovery? > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
