Their datasheets aren't available yet.

--
Tassos

Phil Bedard wrote on 18/04/2010 23:48:
I've seen a presentation on them but that was over a year ago, and there were a lot of
things "coming" which weren't there yet.

We've been looking at the ALU SAS-M platform recently.   They are 24xSFP and
have models with 2x10GE and CES modules as well.  They support
OSPF/ISIS/LDP/RSVP-TE (1:1 FRR only) but do not have much routing capability
(16K routes max right now) but if you are looking to extend VLL/VPLS services
they may work for most folks.   The pricing on them is pretty good too.   Not
sure on IPv6 support, think it's a roadmap item.

Phil