Hello all,

I have a Cisco 7204 router. I am monitoring this device via nagios. However, I wish to monitor individual ports on the router via snmp as well. I have studied Cisco's SNMP page, but, is there an easier way to matchup the ports by list in the router or via snmp? My router also terminates PPPoE/PPPoA and has several Virtual interfaces created at all times. I'm having trouble finding with interface number in an snmpwalk is which interface.


What I'm looking for is a way to list out each port with it's corresponding mib,

example:

IF-MIB::ifAdminStatus.1 = INTEGER: up(1)
IF-MIB::ifAdminStatus.2 = INTEGER: down(2)
IF-MIB::ifAdminStatus.3 = INTEGER: up(1)

This gives me the status, yes, but I also would like to be able to easily identify the actual interfaces these are as well.

Thanks in advance.





_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to